Cloud-based Email Gets You Up and Running Quickly
Efficient Communication Is Essential for New Businesses
More so than ever, email is the most essential communication tool for you and your employees. In most cases, an email solution needs to be in place previous to the launch of a new business. This leaves business owners and entrepreneurs in a tricky situation where they need to invest in an email solution previous to doing business.
In the past, corporate email required a sizable investment in hardware, software and labor. For small businesses with less than 10 employees, the investment could be a sizable percentage of the business owner’s total startup budget. For large businesses, the scope and expense of the product could be daunting. Those days are gone.
Today, the exact opposite is true. Hosted exchanged email and other cloud-based email solutions have simplified the implementation of, and lowered the cost of enterprise email substantially. Business owners, both new and established, can eliminate the administrative overhead and expense of traditional enterprise email by putting it in the cloud. No more expensive servers and their three-to-five year refresh rate. No more Exchange administrators tending to your physical servers and their well being. No more software licenses. No more patches and new versions and service packs and on and on and on.
Instead, with Hosted Exchange Email, you can have your enterprise email accounts in the cloud and ready for use in a matter of a couple minutes. The only thing that is required on the part of the business owner is a low monthly subscription fee and an email client, such as Outlook, Thunderbird or iMail.
Advantages of VanTech Hosted Exchange Email
Besides the administrative and cost-saving advantages of Hosted Exchange Email, there are many other advantages to putting your email in the cloud:
- Unsurpassed Uptime – Our five nine SLA means that you can expect 99.999% percent uptime. In practical terms, that means that you and your employees can expect no more than 30 seconds of unplanned downtime per month.
- No Quota Mailboxes – VanTech’s Hosted Exchange solutions have no quotas on mailbox size. This eliminates the need for email management and archiving. Mailboxes can grow to any size without affecting performance or price.
- Outlook Anywhere – Cloud-base mail is available from any browser, anywhere, any time.
- Military Grade Encryption – Hosted Exchange is the most secure and reliable email there is. SSL encryption protects your mail in transit, with more encryption methods available to protect your mail at rest.
- Advanced Email Security – VanTech’s Hosted Exchange solution offers powerful SPAM and mail filtering options to protect you against ransomware and other threats.
- Mobile Phone Setup – Get your work mail on your phone with a simple username and password. No configuration required.
- Collaboration – Share contacts, calendars and mailboxes across your organization with no backend configuration. Simply mail the resource to your colleague or colleagues.
- VanTech Support – If anything should happen to go wrong, VanTech is there to help you every step of the way.
Who Is Hosted Exchange For?
Quite simply, everyone. Regardless of the size of your business, there is a hosted email solution right for you. Customers large and small praise our service for its reliability, ease of administration, value and functionality. But the cloud, isn’t it unsafe? The answer is a resounding no. The five-nines SLA guarantees your mail’s availability. In the event of a local internet outage, your onsite email would be down as well. Further, our servers’ backup and redundancy capabilities far surpass anything a new business owner could implement onsite. We have all the bases covered.